Somerville, MA, 02144
Joined on February, 2012
Mon/Wed/Fri at any time
Up to 30 minutes away for no additional charge
Education-Graduated Magnum Cum Laude with Honors in Art History from Tufts University, Majored in Art History and Minored in Philosophy in Spring 2009
-Currently a Masters Student in Art History at Boston University since Fall 2011
ExperienceAs someone who once struggled with reading and writing, I have learned the most effective tips and tricks to mastering the art of both. Additionally, I have a background in teaching study skills and organizational techniques and I employ in pursuit of my own graduate school career.
Relevant Test Scores:
- 730 on Verbal (SAT I) and 720 on Writing (SAT II) on the old SATs
- 760 on the US History (SAT II)
- 5 on the US History AP
- 5 on the English Literature AP
- I have taken both the US History and English Literature AP courses
- I have a strong background in analytic reading and writing as exemplified by my chosen major and minor
HobbiesMy favorite hobbies include alternative music, going to art museums and reading novels.
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.